1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Internet Options”
2. Click on the “Privacy tab”
3. Select the appropriate setting
1. Choose the menu “Tools” then “Options”
2. Click on the icon “Privacy”
3. Find the menu “Cookie” and select the relevant options
OPERA 6.0 AND ABOVE:
1. Choose the menu “Files” then “Preferences”
2. Click Privacy and select one of the available options.
This website uses a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc (‘Google’). Cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our site; they do not contain any personal information.
It is possible to opt out of Google Analytics tracking on all websites you visit by installing an add-on to your browser. The Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on is available for Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Opera. The add-on can be downloaded here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.